Meet the Eye-catching Z.See it in Action
New Firmware: Eye-Detection AF & More
Superior image quality is the foundation of the Nikon Z series. Now, the all-new Firmware 2.0+ upgrade builds upon that foundation with key feature enhancements developed in direct response to user feedback. Among the exciting improvements are the highly-anticipated Eye-Detection AF feature for still shooting, improved AF performance in low light and AE tracking capability in continuous high-speed (extended) mode. Upgrade to Firmware 2.0+ and meet the Eye-catching Z series camera system. You focus on the subject, we'll focus on the eye.
Available now for the Nikon Z 6 and Z 7
- Continuously tracks eyes, even when subjects move within the frame
- Works in AF-S and AF-C focus modes
- Intelligently recognizes the eyes of multiple people in the frame, giving you the freedom to choose which person and eye to focus on
- Remains locked on the eyes even when face is partially or temporarily obstructed
- Built on a legacy of Nikon autofocus and facial recognition innovations
Even Better AF Performance in Low Light
- Faster, more accurate focusing indoors and for night portraits
- Reduces the need to switch to Low-Light AF mode to acquire focus
AE Tracking in Continuous H+ (extended) Shooting
- Auto Exposure (AE) continues to track in every shot throughout the entire burst sequence
More than mirrorless.
The ultimate in modern full-frame imaging with a 45.7MP FX-Format sensor and 9 FPS continuous shooting.More About Z 7
A versatile multi-media powerhouse with a 24.5MP FX-Format sensor and 12 FPS continuous shooting.More About Z 6
Images and camera simulations for illustrative purposes only. May not be to scale.