The WT-5A Wireless Transmitter is designed for use with the Nikon D4/D4S DSLR cameras. It can also be used on the D810, D810A, D800, D800E, D750, D7200, D7100 and D7000 DSLRs when used along with the UT-1 Communication Unit.
HTTP Mode: Now you can use the web browser on your iPhone® and/or iPad®** to operate camera controls or begin Live View shooting, including starting and stopping HD video and more.
**iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Image Transmission Mode: Transmit images to an FTP server or computer two times faster than the Nikon WT-4A.
PC Mode: Operate the D4/D4S via Camera Control Pro 2. From one master camera, simultaneously release up to ten remote D4 or D4S/WT-5A combinations.
WT-5A + UT-1 Communication Unit: The WT-5A, when connected to the UT-1 Communication Unit, can be connected to the D810, D810A, D800, D800E, D750, D7200, D7100 or D7000 DSLRs.
UT-1 Communication Unit
UT-1 Communication Unit + WT-5A Wireless Transmitter
- Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Operating Frequencies (MHz): 5180-5320 MHz (36/40/44/48/52/56/60/64 ch)
- Approx. range (line of sight): 590.5 feet (With large antenna at wireless LAN access point. Range varies with signal strength and presence or absence of obstacles.)
- Security: Authentication: Open system, shared key, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK; Encryption: 128/64 bit WEP, TKIP, AES
- Wireless setup: Supports WPS
- Access protocols: Infrastructure, ad hoc
- Data transfer protocols: PTP-IP, ftp
LCD, Video and Photo Gallery images are for illustrative purposes only.