Designed to enhance the versatility of Nikon’s Binocular Telescope 20x120-IV or 25x120 models, the Pillar Stand elevates the optic by 43.9 in. (111.5 cm.) – an ideal height for viewing while standing. Pillar Stand attaches to Binocular Telescope via Pillar Stand adapter, with each featuring rigid alloy construction that is corrosion-resistant and built to stand up to the weather and marine environments. Pillar Stand and Adapter allows total functionality of Binocular Telescope yoke mount system for tilting and azimuth adjustments.
- Pillar Stand and Pillar Stand Adaptor are designed as mounting accessories for use with Nikon’s Binocular Telescope 20x120-IV and 25x120 models.
- Nikon Pillar Stand elevates the Binocular Telescope for comfortable viewing while standing, and enhances viewing versatility.
- The Pillar Stand Adaptor attaches to the Binocular Telescope’s yoke mount, then is mounted to the Pillar Stand using six bolts to provide a solid, stable platform on land or at sea. Adapter can also be used separately from the Pillar Stand when direct mounting to flat rail or other surface if desired.
- Durable alloy construction engineered for tough weather conditions and marine environments.
- Pillar Stand and Pillar Stand Adaptor finished to match Binocular Telescope and Yoke mount exterior.
- Pillar Stand can be permanently mounted to ship deck or other platform or used with included tri-leg portable stand that attaches to Pillar Stand base with included bolt hardware.
LCD, Video and Photo Gallery images are for illustrative purposes only.