Position Detail: System Administrator
Position Name: System Administrator
Company: Nikon Inc.
- Provide Windows and Apple software and hardware support for end users on location and in remote offices.
- Administer company Active Directory; i.e., create and maintain user accounts, computer accounts, servers and printers in the Active Directory.
- Manage the help desk.
- Deploy/Image Windows and Mac computers
- Document all procedures.
- Help maintain Microsoft exchange servers and user mailboxes.
- Provide assistance in monitoring the various servers for all companies.
- Maintain documentation and logs for audit reviews.
- Track Nikon hardware & software.
- Evaluate/recommend new technologies.
- Work outside of normal hours of operation, as needed, in order to fulfill essential functions and responsibilities.
- Research and suggest new technology software to enhance current system.
- All other duties as required or needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop OS
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows NT/Server OS
- Basic knowledge of Apple Macintosh Desktop OS
- Basic knowledge of Apple Macintosh Server OS
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to diagnose computer hardware
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work outside of regularly scheduled work hours as needed
- BS Computer Science or Information Technology and 3 years related experience or
- 4 + years related experience
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nikon is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Nikon’s Department of Human Resources at (631) 547-4259 or at email@example.com.