Position Detail: SR. INTERNAL AUDITOR
Position Name: SR. INTERNAL AUDITOR
Company: Nikon Americas Inc.
Location: Melville, NY
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands, our products continually set new standards in each of their respective industries.
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Nikon is the only major optical company in the world that still controls and manufactures every aspect of its glass-making business, allowing it to finely tune Nikon lens specifications, quality and performance. From the raw silicon to the final coatings, Nikon glass production is both a science and an art form.
As the Sr. Internal Auditor you will be responsible for performing and/or participating in various types of audits included but not limited to financial accounting, operational, IT, fraud and compliance. This position will interact with all levels of management ensuring internal guidelines and best practices are being adhered to. Keep management apprised of auditing findings and all appropriate updates.
- Strong MS Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of standard audit processes/procedures
- Manufacturing, distribution and/or retail experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% (includes overnight travel)
- Ability to work outside of regularly scheduled work hours as needed
- Certified Internal Auditor
- 5+ years of internal or external audit experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply for one of our careers via this online system without reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that a reasonable accommodation be made