Position Detail: Executive Administrator
Position Name: Executive Administrator
Company: Nikon Americas Inc.
Location: Melville, NY
Overall ResponsibilityPrimary responsibility is to perform administrative duties and accounting for expatriates who are transferred from/to Nikon’s group companies in Japan. Additional responsibility includes assisting President & CEO of Nikon Americas Inc.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Coordinate and proceed On-boarding and Off-boarding for expatriates
- Responsible for necessary bookkeeping for Nippon Kogaku (U.S.A.) Inc.
- Calculate and verify payroll, general welfare, benefits and reimbursements for expatriates
- Coordinate legal work in applying and obtaining visas, extension permits and other immigration matters for expatriates.
- Provide full administrative assistance for President and CEO and Manager of CSR & General Affairs
- Additional administrative tasks required as business demands
- Coordinate tax return filing and support expatriates to respond inquiries from tax authority
- Serve as liaison for Nikon Corp with all expatriate personnel in the U.S. and with administrative duties.
- Coordinate recreational activities for Japanese Nationals
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- B.A. is Business Management highly preferred but not required
- Bilingual – Fluent in Japanese and English - required
- IAAP CAP Certification preferred
- 5+ year’s office administration experience for an international organization.
- Ability to navigate in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT) required
- SAP and Quickbooks preferred, but not required
- Ability to speak and write fluently in Japanese
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
- Strong ability to multi-task and time management.
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work beyond the normal working hours if required
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to frequently attend weekly meetings at the office
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nikon is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Nikon’s Department of Human Resources at (631) 547-4259 or at email@example.com.