Position Detail: Email Marketing Specialist
Position Name: Email Marketing Specialist
Company: Nikon Inc.
Location: Melville, NY
WORK FOR A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED WORLD LEADER!
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands, our products continually set new standards in each of their respective industries.
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Nikon is the only major optical company in the world that still controls and manufactures every aspect of its glass-making business, allowing it to finely tune Nikon lens specifications, quality and performance. From the raw silicon to the final coatings, Nikon glass production is both a science and an art form.
We are currently looking for a an Email Marketing Specialist to be responsible for developing, managing, executing, analyzing and optimizing compliant, high quality, behavioral based email marketing campaigns that have the capability of improving upon customer loyalty and lifetime value, and driving online sales. Responsibilities include working with cross functional teams and agencies to further develop the email marketing program, increasing customer engagement, optimizing email communications and supporting brand objectives.
- HTML/CSS specifically for responsive email design and coding
- Email marketing experience, including strategy, implementation, analytics and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, responsive content, testing, targeting and optimization of email campaigns
- Experience with email automation software and the ability to develop workflows and content strategy to maximize deliverability, increase conversions and customer engagement with the brand
- Knowledge of localization processes
- 3-5 years email marketing experience
- B.A. Web Design or Graphic Arts
- MAC & PC: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work outside of regularly scheduled work hours as needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply for one of our careers via this online system without reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that a reasonable accommodation be made.
Our Careers page is currently under construction! Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please be sure to include which of our open positions you are applying for in your email.