February 25, 2019
Nikon to Bring An Exciting Combination of Inspirational Presentations And Innovative Technology to WPPI 2019
Las Vegas, WPPI Booth #421 – Attendees of the 2019 Wedding and Portrait Photography Conference and Expo (WPPI) will find an unparalleled combination of innovation, inspiration and education when they visit the Nikon Booth this year. Whether testing out the incredible capabilities of Nikon’s latest gear or learning new techniques and business insights from pro photographers and Nikon Ambassadors, the booth will offer something for all types of photographers.
Nikon’s cutting-edge imaging products will be on display at the booth, including the full-frame mirrorless Z 7 and Z 6 cameras and the company’s latest and greatest DSLRs, including the award-winning Nikon D850. Attendees can also get their hands on a vast array of powerful NIKKOR lenses, including the new NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S and NIKKOR Z 14-30mm f/4 S lenses, as well as legendary F-Mount lenses like the portrait powerhouse AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED. Additionally, Nikon Professional Services (NPS) members will have access to the exclusive NPS lounge, which is now located in the Nikon booth, where they can recharge and interact with other professionals as well as Nikon Ambassadors.
For those who are interested but unable to attend WPPI and still want to watch the inspirational speakers at the Nikon Theater, a live stream of all presentations will be available at nikonusa.com/live, with select presentations also being streamed to Nikon USA’s Facebook page (facebook.com/NikonUSA) and YouTube channel (YouTube.com/NikonUSA).
Where: Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas -- Booth #421
When: Wednesday, February 27 to Friday, March 1, 2019
Schedule of Presentations at the Nikon Theater:
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2019 (ALL TIMES PST)
- 10:15am-10:45am: Joey Terrill, Lighting Superpowers | Getting the Look You Want in the Time You Have
- 10:45am-11:15am: Audrey Woulard, The Aha-Moment Found in the Work You Create
- 11:30am-12:00pm: Jen Rozenbaum, Images and Social Media | How to Up Your Game
- 12:00pm-12:30pm: Matthew Jordan Smith, How to Find and Create Your Best Portraits
- 12:45pm-1:30pm: Cliff Mautner, Vincent Versace, Marcus Bell, A Journalistic Approach to Weddings and Portraits
- 1:30pm-2:00pm: Cliff Mautner, Weddings and the Nikon Z Series | A Perfect Marriage
- 2:15pm-3:00pm: Dixie Dixon, Tamara Lackey, Bambi Cantrell, Work. Succeed.
- 3:00pm-3:30pm: Kristi Odom, Elevating Weddings with Mirrorless
- 3:45pm-4:15pm: Dixie Dixon, The Allure of Fashion
- 4:15pm-5:00pm: David and Luke Edmonson, The Art of Storytelling
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2019 (ALL TIMES PST)
- 10:15am-10:45am: Jide Alakija, Light, Composition and Moment
- 10:45am-11:15am: Charmi Peña, Beautiful Quality Light Throughout the Wedding Day
- 11:30am-12:00pm: Tamara Lackey, Playing with Posing | Angles & Lensing for Expressive Portraits
- 12:00pm-12:30pm: Marcus Bell, To Z or Not to Z. Your Ultimate Wedding Guide
- 12:45pm-1:30pm: Vincent Versace, Jerry Ghionis, Rocco Ancora, The Rebirth of the Print
- 1:30pm-2:00pm: Rocco Ancora, Simple, Creative Lighting
- 2:15pm-3:00pm: Julia Kelleher, Melissa Ghionis, Jen Rozenbaum, Marketing Your Business
- 3:00pm-3:30pm: Julia Kelleher, The Business Mindset | 5 Qualities of 6-Figure Photographers
- 3:45pm-4:15pm: Jerry Ghionis, Luxurious Light and Shadows
- 4:15pm-4:45pm: Bambi Cantrell, Perfect Posing for Really Pretty Pictures
FRIDAY, MARCH 1, 2019 (ALL TIMES PST)
- 10:15am-10:45am: Stacy Pearsall, Body Language in Portraiture
- 10:45am-11:15am: Kellie Bieser, Capturing Family Moments that Matter
- 11:30am-12:15pm: Piper Mackay, Mark Edward Harris, Joey Terrill, Mastering the Environmental Portrait
- 12:15pm-12:45pm: Mark Edward Harris, Eyes are the Window to the Soul
Nikon Inc. is a world leader in digital imaging, precision optics and photo and video capture technologies; globally recognized for setting new standards in product design and performance for an award-winning array of equipment that enable visual storytelling and content creation. Nikon Inc. distributes consumer and professional digital SLR cameras, NIKKOR optics, Speedlights and system accessories, Nikon COOLPIX® compact digital cameras and Nikon software products, as well as the revolutionary Nikon Z series of mirrorless cameras and NIKKOR Z lenses, which achieve a new dimension in optical performance. In November 2018, Nikon Corporation, the parent company of Nikon Inc., announced the production of 110 million NIKKOR lenses, creating a new milestone in Nikon’s heritage of superior optics. For more information, dial (800) NIKON-US or visit www.nikonusa.com, which links all levels of photographers and visual storytellers to the Web's most comprehensive learning and sharing communities. Connect with Nikon on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo, Flickr and Snapchat (@NikonUSASnap).
# # #