Position Detail: National Sales Manager
Position Name: National Sales Manager
Company: Nikon Inc.
Location: Melville, NY
WORK FOR A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED WORLD LEADER!
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands, our products continually set new standards in each of their respective industries.
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Nikon is the only major optical company in the world that still controls and manufactures every aspect of its glass-making business, allowing it to finely tune Nikon lens specifications, quality and performance. From the raw silicon to the final coatings, Nikon glass production is both a science and an art form.
As the National Sales Manager, position will be responsible for directing the sales and marketing efforts to ensure success for the entire sport optics line of products through sporting goods, photography and mass market channels. Manage the promotional and advertising expenditures. Conduct training and sales seminars. Maintain independent sport optics website. Keep senior and executive management apprised of projects and on-going sales and marketing initiatives.
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP and BW
- Strong knowledge of SRO Products
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Ability to travel to fulfill essential functions up to 50% including overnight travel
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work outside of regularly scheduled work hours as needed
- 10 + years sales and marketing management experience (Sport & Recreation Industry preferred)
- B.A. Business Management or Marketing
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply for one of our careers via this online system without reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com to request that a reasonable accommodation be made.