Position Detail: Digital Designer
Position Name: Digital Designer
Company: Nikon Inc.
Location: Melville, NY
Overall ResponsibilityThe overall responsibility of the role as Digital Designer will consist of collaborating with various departments to define requirements, iterate on design solutions, and contribute expertise for various digital products. Partner with department members to help develop seamless and strategic brand projects under brand guidelines. Create assets for a wide range of platforms, including websites and apps, social media, display advertising, eCommerce and print. In addition, the role will need to stay up to date on industry trends and the latest digital design software. Good organization and effective communication skills to keep management informed of ongoing projects and issues as they arise.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Work as part of the creative team to develop content on a daily basis to engage audiences on multiple platforms.
- Must be able to meet very tight deadlines, work collaboratively with social media and digital marketing staff, and be familiar with social media and email marketing best practices.
- Develop and create a variety of graphic assets for digital applications including internal and external marketing efforts and social media channels.
- Bring experience in designing campaigns across digital and printed platforms including emails, website and social.
Have an understanding of creative best practices for paid social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
Support and lead projects through all phases of the digital design process including but not limited to concept development, implementation and strategy.
- Create original and visually appealing designs for social media channels including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and any other relevant platforms.
- Animation skills to bring designs to life and create engaging content.
- Conceptualize video content for social media and digital ad campaigns. Ability to create short video content preferred.
- Conceptualize and create original on-brand designs, infographics, and graphic elements for articles, emails, and social media.
- Develop stories/reels/TikTok content that promote brand and programs increasing awareness and engagement.
Please email your resume to email@example.com and identify Code: 2330
Nikon is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Nikon’s Department of Human Resources at (631) 547-4254 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.