12.0 Megapixels for stunning prints as large as 16 x 20 inches.
4-way VR Image Stabilization System:
- Electronic VR Image Stabilization minimizes the effect of camera shake.
- Motion Detection automatically detects moving subjects and adjusts shutter speed and the ISO setting to compensate for camera shake and subject movement.
- High ISO up to 3200 capability helps give you sharper results when shooting in low light or capturing fast-moving subjects. ISO 3200 is available at full resoultion.
- Nikon’s original Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically takes up to 10 shots while the shutter is pressed and saves the sharpest image.
Scene Auto Selector automatically recognizes the scene in your picture and adjusts camera setting.
Auto adjusts up to ISO 3200 lets you keep shooting, even in low light.
Quick Retouch adjusts contrast and color vividness automatically and automatically activates D-Lighting
Record movies at 640 x 480 resolution at 30/15 fps
5x Wide-angle Zoom-NIKKOR Glass Lens has a versatile zoom range that gets you close to the action while capturing expansive landscapes.
Incredible, Bright 2.7-inch High Resolution LCD makes it easy to compose and share your pictures with anti-glare coating and brightness adjustment.
Slim, Stylish, Metal Design less than 1-inch thick slips right into your shirt pocket or purse!
Nikon’s Smart Portrait System:
- New Skin Softening smoothes skin tone at three different levels for optimal portraits.
- Smile Timer, Blink Proof and Blink Warning makes sure you’ll always catch the decisive moment when your subject smiles and Blink Proof function shoots two pictures and automatically saves the one in which the subject’s eyes remain open. Blink Warning, when activated alerts you that the subject may have blinked and allows you to retake the photo.
- In-Camera Red-Eye Fix™ automatically fixes, while shooting, most instances of red-eye in the camera. You may never see red-eye again
- Face-Priority AF Nikon’s face-finding technology automatically focuses on up to 12 faces.
- D-Lighting rescues dark or backlit images by improving brightness and detail where needed.
Macro shooting as close as 1.2”
LCD, Video and Photo Gallery images are for illustrative purposes only.