- Wildlife photographer Weldon Lee shares his A-list of tips for cold weather shooting.
- How to get the best photos of friends and family (and have a great time doing it).
- A 14-part series of how-to videos for capturing video your Nikon HD-SLR.
- Whatever your level of experience, and whatever camera brand you shoot, there's a class for you!
Full Day Class, Locations Nationwide
- Choose from five different classes and take your D-SLR photography to a higher level, both creatively and technically.
Half Day Classes, Locations Nationwide
- How to get the most from your images using the editing features of Nikon’s Capture NX 2 software.
© Moose Peterson from the Learn & Explore article Light Lessons
*Wi-Fi® and the Wi-Fi CERTIFIED logo are registered trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance | Android, Google, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. | The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License | Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. | Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. | Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, Inc. | All Nikon trademarks are trademarks of Nikon Corporation