Usable Lenses: All NIKKOR AF-D, AI-P, AF-I, AI-S and AF-S lenses.
Note that AF-S NIKKOR lenses can be used with the FM10 however NIKKOR G lenses, which do not have an aperture ring can only be used at the lens' minimum aperture and can not be opened up.
The camera is a manual camera so autofocus lenses will not autofocus but will need to be manually focused using the focus ring on the lens.
Film Advance: Manual.
Metering System: Proven, accurate and versatile, this Center Weighted meter will guide you in taking photos with excellent exposure. With the built-in +, 0 and - LED display, creative adjustments are just a turn-of-a-dial away.
Shooting Modes: Manual Exposure control.
Flash: Non-TTL method controlled from Speedlight.
- Type of Camera: Manual focus 35mm SLR (Single Lens Reflex) camera with focal plane shutter. Includes Zoom Nikkor 35-70mm f/3.5-4.8 lens.
- Exposure Modes: Manual
- Picture Format: 24mm x 36mm (standard 35mm film format)
- Lens Mount: All metal Nikon F Mount.
- Usable Lenses: All Nikkor AF-D, AI-P, AF-I, AI-S and AF-S lenses.
- Viewfinder: Fixed eye-level, pentaprism type; Diopter: Standard -1 dp (optional diopter adapter available)
- Focusing Screen: Fixed with split image microprism and matte field
- Shutter Speeds: 1 to 1/2000 second, plus Bulb
- Shutter: Vertical travel, metal focal plane shutter
- Flash Synchronization: X sync only at 1/125 or slower
- Accessory Shoe: Standard ISO-type hot shoe.
- Self Timer: Mechanical self-timer, approx. 10-sec release delay.
- Depth of Field Preview Button: Built-in
- Multiple Exposure: Available
- Power Source: 2-SR44 (1.55V) or 2 A- LR44 (1.5V)
- Weight (without batteries): Approx. 14.7 oz.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 5.5 x 3.4 x 2.in.
- EV range: EV 2 to 19 at ISO 100
- Exposure control: Manual control, guided by built-in light meter
- Frame counter: Additive type, automatically resets to S when camera back is opened
- Frame coverage: Approx. 92% with 50mm focal length set at infinity
- ISO range: 25 to 3200 (manually selected)
- Magnification: 0.84x with 50mm set at infinity
- Optional Accessories for FM10: DK-5 Eyepiece Cover, Eyepiece Adapter, Eyepiece correction lenses - 0 DPTR., +0.5 DPTR., +1.0 DPTR., +2.0 DPTR., +3.0 DPTR., -2.0 DPTR., -3.0 DPTR., -4.0 DPTR., -5.0 DPTR.
- Tripod socket: Standard 1/4" x 20 thread
- Viewfinder information: LED exposure display using - - O + display
- Zoom Nikkor 35-70mm f/3.5-4.8: Attachment size: 52mm
- Zoom Nikkor 35-70mm f/3.5-4.8: Dimensions and weight: Approx. 63mm diameter x 64mm extension (2.5" x 2.5"), Approx. 200 grams (7 ounces)
- Zoom Nikkor 35-70mm f/3.5-4.8: Minimum shooting distance: 0.4 meters
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Are the Lens removable? It's my first camera I'm buying, I like to changes the lenses for better quality.
Will the: 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 lens fit this camera? I'm having trouble identifying which lenses work with this camera.
FM10 Usable Lenses: All Nikkor AF-D, AI-P, AF-I, AI-S and AF-S lenses.