Usable Lenses: All NIKKOR AF-D, AI-P, AF-I, AI-S and AF-S lenses.
Note that AF-S NIKKOR lenses can be used with the FM10 however NIKKOR G lenses, which do not have an aperture ring can only be used at the lens' minimum aperture and can not be opened up.
The camera is a manual camera so autofocus lenses will not autofocus but will need to be manually focused using the focus ring on the lens.
Film Advance: Manual.
Metering System: Proven, accurate and versatile, this Center Weighted meter will guide you in taking photos with excellent exposure. With the built-in +, 0 and - LED display, creative adjustments are just a turn-of-a-dial away.
Shooting Modes: Manual Exposure control.
Flash: Non-TTL method controlled from Speedlight.
- Type of Camera: Manual focus 35mm SLR (Single Lens Reflex) camera with focal plane shutter. Includes Zoom Nikkor 35-70mm f/3.5-4.8 lens.
- Exposure Modes: Manual
- Picture Format: 24mm x 36mm (standard 35mm film format)
- Lens Mount: All metal Nikon F Mount.
- Usable Lenses: All Nikkor AF-D, AI-P, AF-I, AI-S and AF-S lenses.
- Viewfinder: Fixed eye-level, pentaprism type; Diopter: Standard -1 dp (optional diopter adapter available)
- Focusing Screen: Fixed with split image microprism and matte field
- Shutter Speeds: 1 to 1/2000 second, plus Bulb
- Shutter: Vertical travel, metal focal plane shutter
- Flash Synchronization: X sync only at 1/125 or slower
- Accessory Shoe: Standard ISO-type hot shoe.
- Self Timer: Mechanical self-timer, approx. 10-sec release delay.
- Depth of Field Preview Button: Built-in
- Multiple Exposure: Available
- Power Source: 2-SR44 (1.55V) or 2 A- LR44 (1.5V)
- Weight (without batteries): Approx. 14.7 oz.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 5.5 x 3.4 x 2.in.
- EV range: EV 2 to 19 at ISO 100
- Exposure control: Manual control, guided by built-in light meter
- Frame counter: Additive type, automatically resets to S when camera back is opened
- Frame coverage: Approx. 92% with 50mm focal length set at infinity
- ISO range: 25 to 3200 (manually selected)
- Magnification: 0.84x with 50mm set at infinity
- Optional Accessories for FM10: DK-5 Eyepiece Cover, Eyepiece Adapter, Eyepiece correction lenses - 0 DPTR., +0.5 DPTR., +1.0 DPTR., +2.0 DPTR., +3.0 DPTR., -2.0 DPTR., -3.0 DPTR., -4.0 DPTR., -5.0 DPTR.
- Tripod socket: Standard 1/4" x 20 thread
- Viewfinder information: LED exposure display using - - O + display
- Zoom Nikkor 35-70mm f/3.5-4.8: Attachment size: 52mm
- Zoom Nikkor 35-70mm f/3.5-4.8: Dimensions and weight: Approx. 63mm diameter x 64mm extension (2.5" x 2.5"), Approx. 200 grams (7 ounces)
- Zoom Nikkor 35-70mm f/3.5-4.8: Minimum shooting distance: 0.4 meters
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Digital: photo is saved as electronic information on a computer device.
Film: photo is physically imprinted on a solid medium which lasts almost indefinitely.
On the other hand, you can use the lenses that you have for your Nikon film camera on the D3200.
Check out these articles for a full explanation of FX and DX lenses: http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Learn-An... and http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Learn-An... and http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Learn-An....
im really hoping to get it but i need to know.