AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED
Excelente telefoto para principiantes
Este lente es excelente para los principiantes que estamos comprendiendo apenas las técnicas para la telefoto. Es el lente que llevo cuando salgo a algún parque u otro sitio familiar para fotografiar animales y gente en movimiento. 200mm es suficiente para fotos de "fauna fácil" (así le llamo yo) como perros, gatos, ardillas y aves en el suelo. El VR ayuda muchísimo al usarlo con el zoom máximo y para los que todavía no logramos estabilidad máxima o no estamos acostumbrados a cargar el tripié.
Personalmente he conseguido imágenes muy nítidas y congeladas con este lente; lo recomiendo mucho, especialmente para principiantes y aficionados. Además, es barato para la calidad que ofrece.
April 5, 2014
Light, compact and very usable for a very reasonable price.
I'll preface this review by detailing what this lens isn't:
- It obviously isn't on par with Nikon's top-of-the-line lenses in terms of build quality and clarity, and obviously shouldn't be reviewed as such.
- It isn't the best option when you need ultra-fast focusing speeds for action shots.
- It isn't terribly responsive in low lighting.
- It isn't going to impress a photographer who expects miracles from it.
However, what it is:
- It is extremely lightweight and, even at 200mm, stays relatively compact.
- It is capable of producing surprisingly sharp photos (wide angle and close-up) of still subjects when given enough light.
- It is very respectable for portraits and gives a nice, dreamy bokeh.
- It is a quality lens equipped with a very usable VR at an extremely affordable price.
I have an assortment of lenses at my disposal, so I won't go so far as to say this is one that I rely on frequently or use as a daily walk-around. But, don't get me wrong, if you are relatively new to photography and/or don't have much of a lens budget to play around with, this would make a fine lens for most general use. I do use mine and haven't been disappointed with the quality of the shots I get from it.
I don't use it constantly and so I can't attest to its ability to take a beating, but with several thousand shots through mine, I don't have any reason to believe a malfunction is lurking around the corner. The VR still works great when I want to use it, the AF is still as responsive as it was when I got it new, and the focus/zoom rings are still light and smooth.
Again, don't expect miracles from it and you won't be disappointed with it. Trust me, you can spend ten times as much on a lens and you still won't get miracles, especially if you don't have a firm grasp on the fundamentals of photography itself. Once you learn how your camera actually works, and the role lenses play in getting the perfect shot, you can take an 'entry-level' lens like this one and get some pretty amazing photographs with it.
April 3, 2014
A lente tem ótimo alcance e faz belas fotos. A qualidade dos produtos é o que me motiva a usar Nikon.
November 25, 2013
Lente de excelente qualidade e alcance; Isso sem contar no visual elegante que completa o charme no corpo das câmeras fotograficas. O zoom é perfeito e atende super bem em fotos de esportes, pessoas e natureza. Dou um 10 (Incluindo o preço). A Nikon se superou mais uma vez.
November 14, 2013
Serve more than you payed
Good lens, good image quality, used more than 9 months.
May 25, 2013