4000 dpi true optical resolution.
New scanner Nikkor Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass lens.
Fast 38-second scanning.
Direct film loading.
Quick AF and Quick Preview.
High-speed USB 2.0 interface.
14-bit A/D converter.
Proprietary LED illumination technology.
High-quality CCD sensor.
New advanced image processing algorithm for color negative film.
All new scan image enhancerAll new scan image enhancer
Digital ICE4 Advanced TM(Digital ICE Quad Advanced).
LCD, Video and Photo Gallery images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Media: Negative and positives, in color and monochrome.
- 35mm slides: Slides with mounts 1.0-3.2mm thick, 49-50.8mm wide.
- 35mm film strips: 2-6 frames; strips of 1-6 frames can be scanned with the optional strip film holder FH-3.
- APS (IX240) film: Cartridges of 15, 25 and 40 frames can be scanned with the optional IX240 film adapter IA-20(s).
- Slide glass for microscopes: Prepared slides (26x76mm, 0.8-1.5mm thick) can be scanned with optional medical slide holder FH-G1.
- Aperture/Scan range (pixels)
MA-21: 25.1 x 36.8mm/3,946 x 5,782 pixels/same as slide mount.
- SA-21: 25.1 x 38.0mm/3,946 x 5,959 pixels/23.4 x 36.0mm.
- IA-20(s): 18.6 x 28.4mm/2,915 x 4,453 pixels/16.1 x 27.4mm.
- Scanning system: Fixed film, movable plane single-pass optical scanning system.
- Light source: R, G, B and Infrared (IR) LEDs.