Position Detail: e-Commerce Marketing and Fraud Specialist
Position Name: e-Commerce Marketing and Fraud Specialist
Company: Nikon Inc.
Location: Melville, NY
WORK FOR A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED WORLD LEADER!
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands, our products continually set new standards in each of their respective industries.
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Nikon is the only major optical company in the world that still controls and manufactures every aspect of its glass-making business, allowing it to finely tune Nikon lens specifications, quality and performance. From the raw silicon to the final coatings, Nikon glass production is both a science and an art form.
As the e-Commerce Marketing & Fraud Specialist you will have a cross-functional role, active on both the Merchandising and Fraud Recovery sides of Nikon’s e-Commerce activities while assisting in new product introductions to e-Commerce. This role cancel fraudulent orders and serves as a point of contact between customers, credit card banks, and shipping carriers where necessary, analyzes, identifies, and communicates trends from exception reporting and further determine if transactions are fraudulent and should be canceled or refunded. Additionally, Specialist will set-up, review and proofread promotions on the back-end platform and act as the first point of escalation for e-Commerce operational, merchandising and related matters.
- SAP – BW
- Knowledge of eCommerce platform management
- Strong analytical/statistical skills
- Knowledge of credit card processing workflow and technology
- Knowledge of current fraud methods and their detection and countermeasures
- Strong oral and written communication capabilities including presentation to management
- Good interpersonal skills at interacting with a wide variety of individuals
- Advanced proficiency level in MS Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines coupled with excellent project management skills
- Ability to work outside of regularly scheduled work hours as needed
- Ability to travel 20% includes domestic and international
- 3+ years credit card processing or fraud detection responsibility
- Marketing/merchandising experience, or e-Commerce experience a plus
- B.A. Business or Marketing