Position Detail: Web Analyst
Position Name: Web Analyst
Company: Nikon Inc.
Location: Melville, NY
WORK FOR A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED WORLD LEADER!
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands, our products continually set new standards in each of their respective industries.
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Nikon is the only major optical company in the world that still controls and manufactures every aspect of its glass-making business, allowing it to finely tune Nikon lens specifications, quality and performance. From the raw silicon to the final coatings, Nikon glass production is both a science and an art form.As the Web Analyst the overall responsibility is to provide information and insight regarding website interactions, competitors and campaign effectiveness to measure the performance and support of Nikon’s marketing & commerce websites and to lead the implementation and analysis of Multivariate and A/B testing (from hypothesis creation to identifying success metrics) and post-test analysis.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be proficient with developing custom reports, configuring website analytics platforms and comfortable providing analysis and interpretation on website statistics.
- Expert knowledge and capabilities in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- 2+ years web analytics experience with previous expert experience/knowledge of Omniture, including a strong understanding both functionally and technically.
- B.A. Business