Position Detail: Technical Marketing Manager
Position Name: Technical Marketing Manager
Company: Nikon Inc.
Location: Melville, NY
WORK FOR A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED WORLD LEADER!
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands, our products continually set new standards in each of their respective industries.
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Nikon is the only major optical company in the world that still controls and manufactures every aspect of its glass-making business, allowing it to finely tune Nikon lens specifications, quality and performance. From the raw silicon to the final coatings, Nikon glass production is both a science and an art form.
We are currently looking for a Technical Marketing Manager to conduct in-depth research on new technologies, engaging with Nikon team members as well as outside professional and industry members to identify trends and new business opportunities while providing advice regarding the development of DSLR, CDSC, ACIL, lenses, speedlights, and other related products. Additionally, Manager will identify and pursue opportunities for product technical training to Nikon Inc., Nikon Canada Inc, Nikon Mexico, Nikon Brazil personnel and outside parties.
- Excellent knowledge of Nikon Imaging and competition product lines (e.g. DSLR, CDSC, Nikon 1, lenses, software)
- Experience with Access, Adobe PhotoShop, Final Cut Pro
- Sound understanding of the professional photography market
- Excellent marketing and technical writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with time constraint deadlines
- Ability to travel up to 20% (includes overnight travel)
- Ability to work outside of regularly scheduled work hours as needed
- 5+ years Camera/DSLR Technical Experience
- 5+ years Technical Marketing Experience
- MBA Marketing or equivalent preferred but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply for one of our careers via this online system without reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that a reasonable accommodation be made.