Position Name: Product Lifecycle Manager - DSLR
Company: Nikon Inc.
Location: Melville, NY
WORK FOR A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED WORLD LEADER!
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands, our products continually set new standards in each of their respective industries.
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Nikon is the only major optical company in the world that still controls and manufactures every aspect of its glass-making business, allowing it to finely tune Nikon lens specifications, quality and performance. From the raw silicon to the final coatings, Nikon glass production is both a science and an art form.
As the Product Lifecycle Manager for Nikon DSLR Cameras you will be responsible for the development, management and execution of marketing programs and strategies designed to grow sales of DSLR Cameras. You will track and manage promotional expenditures and recommend product forecast changes while working closely with the sales team to understand account strategy, propose product lineup, manage account level P&L and product returns.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Visio; and Adobe Photoshop.
- Mac experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent knowledge of Nikon Imaging and competition product lines, particularly DSLR.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with time constraint deadlines.
- Ability to travel up to 20% (includes overnight travel).
- 4+ years product brand management.
- 4+ years experience in digital imaging, especially DSLR. Video a plus.
- B.A. Marketing and/or Business.
- MBA Marketing or equivalent preferred but not required.