Position Detail: Product Content Specialist
Position Name: Product Content Specialist
Company: Nikon Inc.
Location: Melville, NY
WORK FOR A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED WORLD LEADER!
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands, our products continually set new standards in each of their respective industries.
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Nikon is the only major optical company in the world that still controls and manufactures every aspect of its glass-making business, allowing it to finely tune Nikon lens specifications, quality and performance. From the raw silicon to the final coatings, Nikon glass production is both a science and an art form.
As the Product Content Specialist your responsibility rests in the production of all product specific content for the internet. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: working with various departments in the U.S., Canada, Brazil, Mexico, and Latin America in the creation of website content including planning, production, deployment, syndication and measurement; developing engaging content that builds brand awareness, strengthens brand positioning, increases consumer time spent with the brand and leads to stronger intent to purchase.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- HTML, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat
- Content Management System experience
- Digital Asset Management System experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 5% (includes overnight and international)
- Bilingual English and Spanish, Portuguese or French preferred
- Knowledge of website localization and translations workflows preferred
- Ability to work outside of regularly scheduled work hours as needed
- 2 + years Web Producer/Web Content Manager/Internet Manager or similar experience successfully delivering Internet content and online marketing solutions.
- 5 + years of product marketing experience preferred
- B.A. Business / Marketing or similar
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply for one of our careers via this online system without reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that a reasonable accommodation be made.