Position Name: Multi-Channel Marketing Manager
Company: Nikon Inc.
WORK FOR A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED WORLD LEADER!
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands, our products continually set new standards in each of their respective industries.
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Nikon is the only major optical company in the world that still controls and manufactures every aspect of its glass-making business, allowing it to finely tune Nikon lens specifications, quality and performance. From the raw silicon to the final coatings, Nikon glass production is both a science and an art form.
As the Multi-Channel Marketing Manager for Nikon Inc. you will be responsible to initiate, develop, coordinate, and execute Product Marketing Launch materials in support of Nikon Imaging product launches. This includes collaborating across multiple Nikon groups, creative agencies as well as frequent interaction with retailers and e-tailers in order to develop comprehensive go-to-market plans including the creation of product marketing launch materials, launch plans, and retail materials required for launch. Additionally, you will support all products merchandising, awareness, and promotional initiatives to all channels, and develop and implement a phased approach to a cross-channel strategy, integrating one touch point at a time into a marketing platform in order to provide consistent and coordinated information across all channels.
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience managing product launches and merchandising for traditional & online business.
- Ability to analyze and follow through on multiple projects keeping high focus on detail & organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to facilitate meetings and develop relationships with internal departments.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfortable and experienced in participating in account presentations - internal and external.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20% (including overnight travel).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications, MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in channel marketing and/or product promotion capacity with budget responsibility with at least 1 year of online marketing required. Agency experience a plus. Retail Marketing experience in the CE industry preferred.
- Experience working with the following accounts preferred: Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart, Costco, Amazon, Sears, Staples, Office Depot, B&H.