Position Name: Latin America Sales & Business Strategy Manager
Company: Nikon Inc.
Location: Melville, NY
WORK FOR A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED WORLD LEADER!
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands, our products continually set new standards in each of their respective industries.
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Nikon is the only major optical company in the world that still controls and manufactures every aspect of its glass-making business, allowing it to finely tune Nikon lens specifications, quality and performance. From the raw silicon to the final coatings, Nikon glass production is both a science and an art form.
As the Latin America Sales & Business Strategy Manager you will be responsible for developing sales strategies and business plans for Nikon Photo products in Latin America in accordance with the company policy and strategy. You will also be responsible for revenue attainment and P&L accountability with assigned territory/customers as well as to develop and execute sales programs for all assigned channels of distribution and manage key relationships with distributors and retail partners. Additionally, you will need to understand the changes to the marketplace and industry and adjust plans accordingly.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Ability to fluently speak and write in Spanish required, knowledge of Portuguese preferred.
- Ability to set key performance indicators; analyze raw data into meaningful and actionable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to Travel, both U.S. domestic and international.
- 6 + years international sales and marketing experience in a multi-national corporation.
- 4 + years experience successful account management, including retailers and distributors.
- B.A. or B.S. degree, MBA preferred.