Position Name: District Account Manager (Los Angeles & New England)
Company: Nikon Inc.
Location: Los Angeles & New England
WORK FOR A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED WORLD LEADER!
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands, our products continually set new standards in each of their respective industries.
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Nikon is the only major optical company in the world that still controls and manufactures every aspect of its glass-making business, allowing it to finely tune Nikon lens specifications, quality and performance. From the raw silicon to the final coatings, Nikon glass production is both a science and an art form.
As the District Account Manager you will be responsible for effectively managing accounts within your assigned territory while achieving sales goals. The Account Manager is to provide value-added service and relationship management and continuously monitor and facilitate key areas including but not limited to: Forecasting, Inventory Control, Promotional Credits and Chargebacks/Credit Risks.
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- MS Outlook
- MAC applications
- Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to understand sales cycle and qualify leads.
- Thorough knowledge of Nikon Inc. photographic product line
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 90% (including overnight travel)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 2 + years sales and/or account management experience (retail environment preferred)
- B.A. preferred with emphasis on business management
- Responsible for working beyond the normal hours of operation when required to cover for an employee event, benefits project or to ensure deadlines are met.