Position Name: Content/Digital Asset Management Intern
Company: Nikon Inc.
Location: Melville, NY
WORK FOR A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED WORLD LEADER!
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands, our products continually set new standards in each of their respective industries.
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Nikon is the only major optical company in the world that still controls and manufactures every aspect of its glass-making business, allowing it to finely tune Nikon lens specifications, quality and performance. From the raw silicon to the final coatings, Nikon glass production is both a science and an art form.
As the Content/Digital Asset Management Intern your overall responsibility is to work in conjunction with the Digital Asset Management Team covering a multitude of duties including but not limited to: file and asset management support, daily processing of image assets, quality assurance of image assets and preparation of contact sheets for image submissions.
Qualifications for Internship:
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficient working knowledge on MAC platform / Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience in digital asset management preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design or Marketing (Junior or Senior)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design or Marketing (pursuing a Master’s Degree)