Position Name: Communications Production Specialist
Company: Nikon Inc.
Location: Melville, NY
WORK FOR A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED WORLD LEADER!
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands, our products continually set new standards in each of their respective industries.
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Nikon is the only major optical company in the world that still controls and manufactures every aspect of its glass-making business, allowing it to finely tune Nikon lens specifications, quality and performance. From the raw silicon to the final coatings, Nikon glass production is both a science and an art form.
Nikon is looking for a bilingual English/Spanish Communications/Production Specialist to join its team. The overall responsibility of this position is to oversee aspects of production, trafficking and distribution of digital and printed communicated materials from inception to completion and to coordinate and assist the production team with the above aspects on primarily Latin America and domestic product launches to include, brochures, sell sheets, POP, warranty/ESC forms, communications, mailings, invoicing. Assist with trade show and sponsorship graphics.
- Word, Excel
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint
- Fluent in speaking and writing Spanish. Knowledge of French and Portuguese a plus.
- MAC applications and knowledge of current graphic design and printing technologies used to produce various printed materials.
- Knowledge of trade show graphic production, three dimensional design and packaging
- Some knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to make decisions independently based on established guidelines, coordinating a multitude of projects, meeting deadlines, and managing pressure
- Ability to travel in addition to overnight stays
- Ability to work past Nikon working business hours
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- 5 + Years of production, advertising and marketing experience.
- B.A./B.S. Required. In Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Liberal Arts/ Languages preferred